Admission in Jwaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Delhi

jnu

I want to know about the admission procedure in JNU Delhi after 12th Standard. Anybody have any idea?

Jwaharlal Nehru University will hold Entrance Examination on May 16, 17, 18 and 19, 2015 for Admission to various full-time programmes. For Dates, Application, Eligibility & Fee Details Click Here

Thanks a lot for this but unfortunately the last date for online application is closed… :pensive:

Thanks again…

I am sorry, I was not aware of the last dates. If you are looking for admission in delhi you still have time for DU, IPU, Jamia etc etc…

For which course you are planning to take admission?

Actually i m looking for admission in B.Tech so can u please tell me in which universities admissions are open?

You can apply for JMI Engineering Entrance Examination, its application form are available. Most of the universities / colleges take admission in B.Tech via JEE Main Score. If you have appeared for JEE Main you have opportunity to apply for DTU / IIIT Delhi / NSIT in Delhi. There are many other colleges outside delhi as well. Are you looking for colleges in Delhi only or anywhere?

Guys,if few of you are applying as FN Category under in absentia the date is still not over.
anyways nice post and very helpful.
Team aroundjnu

Most of the courses in JNU are Post graduate , M. Phil and P. hd level. If you want to study in JNU after 12th than you have very limited choice .

JNU has B.A.(Hons) program in languages like french , german , pasto, English etc.

So if you want to learn a language literature than you can apply whenever application form comes and there is entrance exam happens whom you have to qualify for admission.

Also if you qualify NDA and go training at Khadagwasala you will also get undergraduate degree from JNU.

All the best.