Addmission in NIFT

nift

I wants to do a diploma course from NIFT but dont get any information about the addmission process on nift.ac.in

Nift rank and counselling
Hii.. i jst wanna wethr can i get admission for fashion designing in nift aftr my Btech? if i do...den wch steam should i prefr for?

For Regular Programe

NIFT offers only four-year bachelor and two-year master programmes in the areas of Design, Management and Technology.

For Continuing Education (CE) Programmes

Eligibility: Minimum of10+2/10+2 with 1-2 years of experience/10+2 with Diploma.
Duration: 1 year, 5 days/week

Application generally starts in June. You can refer to previous year brochure for further information.

Hi Anand,
Thanks for the details :smile:… hope will get the admission

My rank is 3533 in common merit list and 2715 in category merit list. Which college will i probably get and in what course ?

I am not able to find the cut offs officially, however there are lot of seats for admission through NIFT. If you have no specific choice of campus you may get admission easily.

m pursuin mah btech…do i hav a chance to gt admission in nift aftr my btech???/

The following are the details of the courses provided by NIFT.
For Master Programmes :
Age - No age limit

Eligibility for Master Programme – Design
M.Des (Master of Design)
• Undergraduate Degree from any Institute / University recognized by law in India
or
• Diploma in UG Design from NIFT/NID only.
• Undergraduate Diploma of minimum three years duration from NIFT / NID.
Note: Design Space is an advanced course that demands an understanding of fundamentals in design and presupposes that candidates would be familiar with the basic skills and theories for successful completion of the programme. M.Des. would not provide any basic knowledge and skill development in design as a part of Master programme. The programme provides an option to students to earn final semester credits through ‘Course Work’ or a ‘Dissertation’.

Eligibility for Master Programme – Management
M.F.M (Master of Fashion Management)
• Undergraduate Degree from any Institute / University recognized by law in India.
or
• Undergraduate Diploma of minimum three years duration from NIFT / NID.

Eligibility for Master Programme – Technology
M.F.Tech. (Master of Fashion Technology)
• B.F.Tech. from NIFT
or
• B.E / B.Tech. from any Institute / University recognized by law in India.

As per this information, you are eligible for Master Programme - Technology.

thnq yu yaar…

Hi Sanju. As anshuman already explained, if you want to do masters please prepare from now onwards. Every year exams will be conducted . I am preparing for this exam with afdindia which is a premier institute in design exam preparation.