About the Schools category

Ask and discuss about school studies (all classes), scholarships exams such as NTSE and KVPY and Olympiads.

If you are a school student, now is the time to spread your wings and take off to greater heights. At the AglaSem forum community, you will be helped in learning to fly better, faster and in the right direction!

You can ask your query or participate in the discussion. Keep in mind the following while starting a new discussion thread or commenting in an existing one.

Be specific when asking a question

You need to tell us which class you are from and exactly what you wish to know about. Please do not be vague about your queries. Examples of a good and bad question could be:

Bad question - Suggest me best books to score high.
Good question - I am a student of class 10, studying in CBSE Board. I want to know about best books to score high in the boards exams.

If your question is self explanatory, we can immediately answer to you, and the community can pour in their suggestions.

Do not use foul language

You are young and bright. We respect your views and opinions and you have every right to express yourself. But do not forget that words once spoken cannot be taken back. Also, in the internet, your words define you. Do not say something which could hurt the sentiments of others. Be patient and try your best to avoid obscene language.

Participate in the discussion

The only that makes a forum a strong community is its users. If you know the answer to a question, please help out and answer. We are sure you will be as proud of yourself as we will be of you!

Have a great time!

what if i want to ask questions and i do not get it her :cry: