About the Management category

Discuss about Management Entrance Exams and B School Admissions here. If you are preparing for CAT, IIFT, SNAP, NMAT or any other MBA entrance test, you can discuss about how you are preparing, help each other out with study tips.

Also, you can get guidance here on good B schools, and their admission procedure.

There are several management colleges out there. But which one would be best for you? How will you get a seat there in the cut throat competition? Did you stop and wonder WHY you are going for an MBA?

This community shall strive to help you seek answers and grow. Join in if you have any queries about management exams and admissions.

Here are some tips through which you can excel in CAT:-

1. Take a series of model examinations that are similar to the actual CAT exam.
  2. Have a clear idea of your relative strengths and weaknesses in the test areas. Work on your strengths and strategies to tackle the weaker sections.
  3. Be clear with your fundamentals
  4. Put more work into your verbal section
  5. Practice your shortcuts well
  6. A calm mind is the key

To know more have a look at the link https://edudrona.com/questions/question/what-areas-should-i-work-on-to-excel-in-cat

Hie there so I have a question I just completed my unedergrad and am planning to start for my entrance test (CAT, CET,SNAP) however what I have read is something that says minimum aggregate marks of 50% and above
I have scored 56 in my final exam however
Because of my first and the second year low marks it’s not above 50% as of all three years so which one is correct ideas through which I am eligible for the entrance test