About the Engineering & Architecture category

Queries and discussions on engineering and architecture entrance exams and admissions. Such as JEE, BITSAT, GATE, NATA, and all the relevant exams and college admissions.

This section is for all the aspiring engineers and architects. There are many entrance exams, college admissions which are important for you. It is apparent that the pressure of studying and applying for tests, colleges will be tiresome for you. AglaSem Forum seeks to make the process easier and hassle free.

You can ask and discuss about the entrance exams and college or university admissions relevant for engineering and architecture field here. Please keep in mind a few things while posting a question or answering in a discussion.

Mention the name of exam
Please ensure that you have mentioned which specific exam or college you are seeking information about. Don’t be vague about your queries. Examples of a good and bad question could be:

Bad question - When will I be able to download application form?
Good question - I wish to apply for BITSAT 2015 exam. When will the application forms be available?

If your question is self explanatory, we can immediately answer to you, and the community can pour in their suggestions.

Do not use foul language

We respect your views and opinions and you have every right to express yourself. But do not forget that words once spoken cannot be taken back. Also, in the internet, your words define you. Do not say something which could hurt the sentiments of others. Be patient and try your best to avoid obscene language.

Participate in the discussion

The only that makes a forum a strong community is its users. If you know the answer to a question, please help out and answer. We are sure you will be as proud of yourself as we will be of you!

Have a great time!

Is it necessary to fill BITSAT form for B.Arch or I shall go through AIEEE?

What is the exam date of NATA 2015. Give me the link of NATA 2015 notification. Suggest me some more entrance exams for architecture course.

@edmund_zoe BITSAT is a Computer based online test for Admission to Integrated First Degree Programmes of BITS Pilani Campuses in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad. The exam is for BE, B.Pharm, not B.Arch.

@Reshma_Cuty - NATA 2015 detailed information will be available on 25 March 2015.

Does the JEE Main 2015 B.Arch paper affect in any way my JEE Main marks or result?

@satwik_GUPTA The JEE Main 2015 merit list for paper 1 and paper 2 are published separately. Are you appearing for Paper 1 and Paper 2 both?

NATA registrations will be open till the last date of the exam which is near 20th August. you can register for nata whenever you want till last date. But if you’re looking to take B.Arch course, you need to give nata by the end of the month of May i.e. before or at the time of board results so that you can fill the online choice filling form.

No JEE main paper 1 and paper 2 are different and have no relation whatsoever. Paper 1 is for B.E / B.Tech UG degree courses and Paper 2 is for B.Arch / B.Planning degree courses