AAT - Architecture Aptitude Test

jee-advanced

Continuing the discussion from JEE Advanced 2015 Discussion: and JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2015

I am interested in Architecture (B.Arch). I gave JEE Mains Paper 1 & 2 both. Unfortunately I did not qualify for JEE Advanced. So does this mean I am also not qualified to apply for AAT (Architecture Aptitude Test). And if you have to qualify for and PASS in JEE Advanced with Rank to give AAT, does the JEE Main paper 2 not play any role in this? Do candidates have to qualify and PASS the JEE Advanced exam to be eligible to give AAT?

Simple steps to follow if you Forgot JEE Advanced 2015 Registration Number

For appearing in AAT candidate have to register for JEE Advanced. AAT is just an additional qualification exam for B.Arch courses. I have republished the information given in the Brochure. You can also contact the JEE Helpline for the same.

IIT Architecture Aptitude Test 2015

Candidates desirous of joining the B. Arch. (Architecture) courses will have to PASS the Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT). Only those candidates who
have secured an all India / category rank in JEE (Advanced) 2015 are eligible to appear for AAT in 2015.

Candidates must register online at the JEE (Advanced) 2015 online portal for AAT.

Important Dates

• Registration for AAT: 18 June 2015 & 19 June 2015
  • AAT Exam Date: 21 June 2015
  • AAT Result: 25 June 2015

No separate admit card will be issued for AAT. The original admit card of JEE (Advanced) 2015 should be produced in the AAT examination hall.

The Joint Implementation Committee of JEE (Advanced) 2015 will decide the cut-off marks for passing AAT.

Results of AAT will be declared on the JEE (Advanced) 2015 online portal.

Candidates securing marks above the cut-off will be declared as ‘passing’ the test. There is no separate ranking in the AAT. There is no separate cutoff for students of any category.

Allotment of seat will be solely based on the category-wise All India Rank in the JEE (Advanced) 2015.

JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2015
JEE Advanced 2015 Discussion

what does AAT test includes…i mean syllabus. and how much marks is this paper for?

Please refer http://admission.aglasem.com/jee-advanced-syllabus-architecture/ for AAT Syllabus. There is no information on type question paper or marks anywhere.

Hi Friend follow this link you will get all the information.
http://jeeadv.iitb.ac.in/eligibility-criteria-for-appearing-in-jee-advanced-2015