Thread: can i get good placement???

can i get good placement???

hello everyone,
    i got a back in electrical science in 1st sem .can i get good placement if i get good marks in rest of the sems? i am in 3rd sem now and i scored 73% in second sem. my branch is mce at dtu....pls help i am too much worried..:-(

Adventurer
    ho jaega be....just be 65%+

bt prof toh keh rhe the ke 70-75% chahiye.woh bhi bina back ke.

Hey 73% in second sem is quite good

Clear your back paper in first attempt. And maintain a good "consistent" performance in coming sems. Placement sab ko ho jaati hai
    Quote Originally Posted by zack View Post
    hello everyone,
    i got a back in electrical science in 1st sem .can i get good placement if i get good marks in rest of the sems? i am in 3rd sem now and i scored 73% in second sem. my branch is mce at dtu....pls help i am too much worried..:-(
    JEE Main 2014 | JEE Advanced 2014 | VITEEE 2014 | MGIMS PMT 2014 | How to study effectively
    Please feel free to ask any queries related to all admission exams and procedures. If you have any queries regarding Admission 2014, Entrance exams, exam preparation or any other question, please ask here.

Quote Originally Posted by zack View Post
    hello everyone,
    well backlogs will not be a problem at all but they become problem for you ,if you are unable to finish or clear those backlogs by the completion of your course

Because most of the companies will put minimum eligibility as 60%. So because of your backlogs if you are not able to get that 60%, you are going to miss that opportunity.

So I wish you to complete your backlogs by the end of your course and make sure that you will get more than 60%...........!!!!!!!!
    "Two rules of success in life: 1. Don't tell people everything you know."