Page 15 of 53 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 25 ... LastLast

Thread: AIEEE -2012 Rank prediction by......TARGEN.......!!!!!

Is Bit mesra better than Nit jamshedpur for CSE?

Sir I am getting 195 marks in AIEEE 2012.You predicted my rank around 12000 and said that
    I may get CSE in BIT-M in home state qota but I can also get NIT Jamshedpur
    in home state qota.So which one should I prefer?

Quote Originally Posted by Aditya Suman View Post
    is civil engineering a good career option? what is the sope of civil engineering in india? what is the average salary offered to a CEs in india? are there any government jobs for CEs?
    A civil engineer is concerned with planning, analysis, design, construction and maintenance of a variety of facilities such as buildings, highways and railways, airports, waterways and canals, dams and power houses, water treatment and waste water disposal systems, environmental quality control, docks and harbours, bridges and tunnels. A civil engineer is also required to deal with critical problems of today such as disaster mitigation and management, constructing offshore structures for oil production, flood forecasting and flood control, traffic congestion, transportation planning, use of non-conventional energy resources, for example, wind, tides, waves, etc. The breadth and diversity of the civil engineering profession make it particularly attractive. Computer Aided Design (CAD) and software development for various civil engineering facilities have become integral parts of civil engineering profession.

Quote Originally Posted by Amitayush View Post
    Sir I am getting 195 marks in AIEEE 2012.You predicted my rank around 12000 and said that
    I may get CSE in BIT-M in home state qota but I can also get NIT Jamshedpur
    in home state qota.So which one should I prefer?
    BIT-M-CSE..........no 2nd thought..........!!!!!!!
    "Two rules of success in life: 1. Don't tell people everything you know."

After much efforts AglaSem had Launched AIEEE 2012 Branch Predictor. Check out which branch you can get in which colleges as per your category, quota and All India Rank at :
    http://admissions.aglasem.com/?p=19720

Journeyman
    what is production enggineering.is it related to mech.? what is its scope? and please tell me about bio technology and it's scope.

Quote Originally Posted by arjunkm View Post
    what is production enggineering.is it related to mech.? what is its scope?
    No its Not buddy ,they are two eniterly different streams.

What is Production Engineering & It's scope...........

The process of getting something from raw materials to a finished good is complicated and must be planned carefully or design and application of manufacturing techniques to produce a specific product is called production engineering.

production engineering is also very good branch of engineering. the advantage of taking production engineering is every year from India a very few number of candidates are passing out from production stream.as a result there is very less competition in production stream although in higher study or in industry seats are also less. but still i think production engineering is a growing engineering stream

There are so many production company in India and they recruit production engineering students. some mechanical engineering company also recruit production engineering students. if you go for higher study like M.Tech then opportunity and scope will increased in a greater way. it will be more easy for you to get job.......!!!!!

please tell me about bio technology and it's scope.
    The definition of biotechnology varies, but a simple definition is the use of living organisms by humans. It is a very interesting and innovative area of study. Biotechnology deals with the use of engineering technology on life forms. This stream has occupied almost all fields like agriculture, electronics, medicine, therapy etc. Now it is difficult to think about a field devoid of the contribution of biotechnology.

If we are to think of security field where till date electronics ruled, and now it is the rule of bioelectronics rather biometrics. Reading of vision or fingerprints is being used increasingly as security checks in most of the highly secured areas. By the virtue of Agrobiotechnology we can get a better livestock (Better in quality and quantity). The destruction of crops by insects and pests can be reduced to a major extent without the use of chemicals.

Today not only government but also every individual has become conscious about environment thus giving rise to biodiesel, bioplastics ,biogas etc. They are easily degradable as well as cause less harm to the nature.

In the field of medicine the drugs today are more specific causing lesser side effects. This specificity is the gift of biotechnology. Various researches are being done on the genetics of various diseases and genetic engineering. This can be used as gene therapy to cure various diseases. Diseases like cancer which was said to have no cure is today curable due to gene therapy.

The areas in biotechnology includes Biochemistry, Microbiology, Molecular biology, Cell biology, Immunology and Immunotechnology, Industrial biotechnology, Designing Operation of Bioreactors, Down stream processing, Bioprocess and control system, Medical biotechnology, Pharmacology and Phamacogenetics, Molecular Modelling and Drug Designing, Bioinformatics, Biometrics, Bioelectronics, Genetics, Gene Analysis and Cloning, Genetic Engineering, rDNA Technology, forensic Science etc.

The scope of Biotechnology is majorly in research. However there are various Pharma companies looking for biotechs like Ranbaxy, Dr. Reddy's, Pirmal etc. Various biotech companies have come up like Biocon, Biodesk, GVK bio etc. There are various bioparks that can be found in various states of India. Government Institutes like DRDO, ISRO etc are also in need of biotechs. A biotechnician can join forensics department of various institutes or governing bodies..........!!!!!!!

Journeyman
    if i gets only prod. bio. and chemical in nit-c with my rank. is it good to join there or i shoul join good kerala gov. collage(i will get good rank in kerala engg)

if i gets only prod. bio. and chemical in nit-c with my rank. is it good to join there or i shoul join good kerala gov. collage(i will get good rank in kerala engg)
    well in between these 3 branches my vote goes to NIT-C-Chemical.

better give weightage to NIT in stead of any local college ,unless or untill the said college is well known for it's placements......!!!!!!

targen can u tell me the best engg. college in chattisgarh ? is it NIT raipur?