Hey! can anybody tell me which branch has great scope in Engineering and whats the growth in Industry?
Ya i know that but u know in recession, scope and growth of cs/it became too less, So i wanna to know about that branch which has always scope with a number of great jobs.
Computer and IT is a growing field and is considered to still be the 'safest' option for students as there are so many IT companies out there. And if you really excel, who knows you might be picked by Google, Yahoo, Microsoft or Facebook. But you need to understand that simply degree from a good college cannot help you get a dream job anywhere. What is needed is to be really good in whichever branch you chose. And the point is you will do good in something only if you like it.
Though, for your benefit I asked a few other students too and this is the common opinion I received:
1. IT (All Branches Expect Civil & Mechanical are placed in IT Firms)
2. Mechanical - Lots of Middle East Openings & Domestic Demand
3. Civil - Lots of Middle East Openings & Domestic Demand
4. Electrical (Good Placement In Electrical Field Only)
5. Electronics (Good Placement In Electriconics Field Only)
6. Automotive (Too Specific Engineering Stream)
7. Chemical (Very Few Good Domestic Opening But With Good Pay Scale, And Very Few Students To Compete With)
Hey! thanks dear... for such a great help, u clear the image of branch scope.