Thread: Best Engineering Colleges in Noida

Best Engineering Colleges in Noida

Hey! can anybody tell me which branch has great scope in Engineering and whats the growth in Industry?

Quote Originally Posted by skylinecollege01 View Post
    Hey! can anybody tell me which branch has great scope in Engineering and whats the growth in Industry?
    This question cannot be objectively answered. Each engineering branch is important in itself and has huge scope wherever you go. Can you narrow down the fields a bit so we can help you?
    JEE Main 2014 | JEE Advanced 2014 | VITEEE 2014 | MGIMS PMT 2014 | How to study effectively
    Please feel free to ask any queries related to all admission exams and procedures. If you have any queries regarding Admission 2014, Entrance exams, exam preparation or any other question, please ask here.

Ya i know that but u know in recession, scope and growth of cs/it became too less, So i wanna to know about that branch which has always scope with a number of great jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by skylinecollege01 View Post
    Ya i know that but u know in recession, scope and growth of cs/it became too less, So i wanna to know about that branch which has always scope with a number of great jobs.
    haha... that's not the complete picture.

Computer and IT is a growing field and is considered to still be the 'safest' option for students as there are so many IT companies out there. And if you really excel, who knows you might be picked by Google, Yahoo, Microsoft or Facebook. But you need to understand that simply degree from a good college cannot help you get a dream job anywhere. What is needed is to be really good in whichever branch you chose. And the point is you will do good in something only if you like it.

Though, for your benefit I asked a few other students too and this is the common opinion I received:

1. IT (All Branches Expect Civil & Mechanical are placed in IT Firms)
    2. Mechanical - Lots of Middle East Openings & Domestic Demand
    3. Civil - Lots of Middle East Openings & Domestic Demand
    4. Electrical (Good Placement In Electrical Field Only)
    5. Electronics (Good Placement In Electriconics Field Only)
    6. Automotive (Too Specific Engineering Stream)
    7. Chemical (Very Few Good Domestic Opening But With Good Pay Scale, And Very Few Students To Compete With)
    JEE Main 2014 | JEE Advanced 2014 | VITEEE 2014 | MGIMS PMT 2014 | How to study effectively
    Please feel free to ask any queries related to all admission exams and procedures. If you have any queries regarding Admission 2014, Entrance exams, exam preparation or any other question, please ask here.

Hey! thanks dear... for such a great help, u clear the image of branch scope.