Gain technical competence and expertise in practical applications of current tax law as well as research and planning.
Who Should Attend
- Professionals who currently practice in the field of taxation such as accountants, attorneys etc.
- Professionals who wish to enter the field but with sound fundamental knowledge of the subject can also join the program.
- Focus on giving finance professionals an overview of various taxation laws related to Direct Tax, Indirect Tax and Regulatory aspects.
- Explain various concepts using live case studies and practical examples.
- Present the information needed to navigate complex issues surrounding the taxation and regulations in a very clear manner.
- Graduate in any discipline, CA, CS, ICWA or similar courses.