Bhagwant University Admissions 2012
Admissions to the B.Tech course offered by Bhagwant University are done by CCB through Entrance Examination(AIEEE) .Admissions to the other courses offered by Bhagwant University are done either by through Entrance Examinations (ENAT, UJET, BUCET) Merit of other competitive exams conducted by independent bodies such as AIEEE, CAT, and MAT etc. are also considered.
If seats remain vacant after entrance examination in any course and students are not available in the waiting list made on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance Examination, Admission will be made from another list made considering the marks obtained in the qualifying examination, spot test and interview conducted by the University.
- In all admission, whether through Entrance Examination or on the basis of merit reservation policies for students of ST/SC/OBC categories as per law for the time being and other eligibility fixed by University will apply.
- The University shall change such fees from the undergraduate, postgraduate research and post-doctoral students for different academic programmes as may be determined by the Board of Management consistent with the decision of the academic Council and the policies laid down by the Government, from time to time.
- The procedure for the deposition of fees, delay, fine, entry / deletion of the names from the rolls of the academic programmes of the University, and such other matter as may be decided by the Board of Management, shall be laid down in the Ordinances.
- The University shall build and maintain hostels and the students, including research student may reside in the hostels built in the Campus. The University may frame Ordinances for the purpose from time to time.
- The scholarship and exemption from fee shall be awarded on the recommendation of the Academic Council which shall consider the merit / economic condition / conduct / contribution in the activates etc.
- Recent Coloured, stamp size photographs-2
- Recent black and white, passport size photograph-2
- Self attested Pass certificate and Marksheet of class X
- Self attested Pass certificate and Marksheet of class XII
- Self attested marksheet of Graduation (All Semesters/ years)
- Self attested marksheet of Post-Graduation (All Semesters/ years) where ever applicable.
- Transfer Certificate (Original)
- Migration Certificate (Original)
- Affidavit for gap in studies (Original)
- Caste Certificate (if claiming reservation)
- Self attested certificate of any other examination/ certificates/ diploma/ professional memberships/ NCC/ NSS/
- Self attested certificate or award for any Sports/ Cultural activities- where ever applicable
- Self attested certificate of qualifying examination
- The lateral entry to B.Tech. II year can be given if the science graduate simultaneously does some courses, with no extra semester, to make up the loss of B.Tech. I year studies, especially the first B.Tech. Engineering Subjects, for example, Machine Drawing, Practical Geometry and the Workshop- Practice. It should be left to the students & the departments to overcome these deficiencies.
- For admission to second year (lateral entry) of B.Tech., the candidate must have passed three years Diploma in Engineering course; securing minimum 55% marks in aggregate or three years B.Sc. degree with Mathematics as one subject; securing minimum 55%marks in aggregate as per details provided in the brochure.
- For admission to second year (lateral entry) of B.Pharma., the candidate must have passed Diploma in Pharmacy course; securing minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates who have passed three year engineering diploma with minimum 55% marks from the institutes recognized by any Board of Technical Education in any branch of Engineering / Technology other than Agriculture Engineering, and Pharmacy can take admission into 3rd semester of any branch of Engineering /Technology.
- Candidates who have secured 55% marks in Diploma in Agricultural Engineering program can get admission into 3 rd semester of B.Tech. Agricultural Engg. Only.
- Lateral entry is not permissible in BHMCT
- M.Sc. (IT) Students are eligible for MCA second year.