AIEEE Exam Tips
All AIEEE aspirants should realize that AIEEE exam is not very difficult but it requires trick and good management of time. Practicing mock tests can be a helpful tool for students to score high marks. Following below tips can be a big plus for students:
* Practicing similar questions can be of great help. It is easier to find questions similar to one asked in AIEEE. Students can take help from resources available on internet to find old year papers, sample papers and model test papers. Making smart use of these materials can help students gain confidence and score high.
* Start with questions you are confident of solving, donít waste time on questions which require long calculations and you are not sure about.
* Divide time per section. It is very important to answers questions from all three subjects.
* Donít try to go very fast. Keep balanced speed to maintain accuracy. To hone this skill do regular practice with questions and test series available on internet.
* Do not use calculator while preparing for AIEEE, since it is not provided in actual exam.
* While practicing model tests always keep an eye on time factor. Try solving papers within the actual allotted time.
* Practice model tests to check your speed and accuracy.
* While preparing or taking model tests note time spent per section, it will help you fine tune your timing for the main exam.
* Do wise selection of questions while taking the actual exam. Some questions are easy, try to attempt these first.
Keeping note of above mentioned points can add values to your preparation. These tips can help you score comparatively higher marks and get better rank in the AIEEE exam. Always remember to try a few model papers or test series before appearing in the main exam.