Indian Institute of Social Welfare & Business Management (IISWBM) Kolkata
IISWBM Kolkata is one of the oldest B-schools of India. It was set up in the year 1953 by a resolution of the Syndicate of the University of Calcutta. IISWBM has announced the admission of MBA programmes for the academic year 2014-16.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM)
Duration: 2 years
IISWBM conducts Master's Degree programmes of Calcutta University in Business Administration in the day (full-time) and evening (part-time) sessions. Students of full-time MBA are admitted through the Common Admission Test (CAT) jointly held with IIMs.
Structure of the MBA(D) programme:
The course is organised into four semesters. The First and Second semesters examination consist of eight compulsory papers each, the Third semester examination will comprise of six papers out of which three are Major/Minor area papers and the Fourth semester examination will consist of seven papers and the project, dissertation & viva-voce. The examination consists of six Major/Minor area papers.
How to Apply
- Download the DL Form, Admission Brochure and IISWBM/ State Bank of India Power Jyoti A/c No. 32495656710 Challan and deposit Rs.1500/‐ to any branch of State Bank of India against the challan and DL Form duly filled in.
- Send the completed DL Form with column 12 duly entered by the State Bank of India alongwith the IISWBM’s copy of Power Jyoti A/c. No. 32495656710 Challan to the Institute, so as to reach the Institute by :
- 6th December, 2013 at the latest.
- A scanned copy of the completed DL Form alongwith a scanned copy of the receipted counter foil of the challan meant for IISWBM of S.B.I. Power Jyoti Account No. 32495656710 should also be sent by e-mail ([email protected]) for record purpose.
- No application will be entertained if the form reaches the Institute after 6th December, 2013.
Option – II
- Collect from the reception counter of IISWBM Application Form and Admission Brochure against cash payment of Rs.1500/‐
- The last date for issue and submission of the completed admission form is 6th December, 2013.
- Last date of application is Friday, December 6, 2013
- Classes will commence from July 2014
Address: Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management
College Square West
Phone: 91- 33 - 2241 3756 / 5792 / 8694/8695