Thread: If I get an up-graded seat in NEET UG 2013 Counselling, what procedure to follow to join it.

If I get an up-graded seat in NEET UG 2013 Counselling, what procedure to follow to join it.

If I get an up-graded seat during second/ third round, can I join that college directly?

No, you will have to get a relieving letter from the earlier institute/ college generated on-line (from MCC software - will be given by the college authority), before you join the next college / institution. Without such relieving letter candidate will not be permitted to join the seat allotted in round-2/round-3.

In case I get an upgraded seat but in the same college, because of change of category, (e.g. from SC or ST to UR category) do I have to take admission on the allotted seat again?

Yes, you have to get a relieving letter generated on-line for the earlier seat and then get an admission letter again generated on-line for the upgradedcategory seat from the concerned institution; otherwise your seat will be cancelled and allotted to another candidate or surrendered to state quota (in case of third round).

Re: If I get an up-graded seat in NEET UG 2013 Counselling, what procedure to follow to join it.

More Frequently Asked Questions

Click Here for CBSE NEET UG 2013 Counselling