Thread: what rank i would get in jee main and in which nit.........

what rank i would get in jee main and in which nit.........

i got 150 marks in jee and have 86.4 in cbse board what is my rank range.............
    and will i get in nit calicut 4 civil/ec ...???
    or else in which nit's will i get 4 ec/civil

Re: what rank i would get in jee main and in which nit.........

Quote Originally Posted by sana View Post
    i got 150 marks in jee and have 86.4 in cbse board what is my rank range.............
    and will i get in nit calicut 4 civil/ec ...???
    or else in which nit's will i get 4 ec/civil
    Hello sana

With 150 JEE Main marks and 86.4% in CBSE, your expected AIR is around 53000.

Please tell your state and category or Pls see JEE Main college and Branch predictor to see which NITs you can get
    JEE Main 2014 | JEE Advanced 2014 | VITEEE 2014 | MGIMS PMT 2014 | How to study effectively
    Please feel free to ask any queries related to all admission exams and procedures. If you have any queries regarding Admission 2014, Entrance exams, exam preparation or any other question, please ask here.

Sir I m from UP and I got 90 marks in jee mains and 67.5% in cbse board so can I get any gov. Colg

Quote Originally Posted by aman8726944316 View Post
    Sir I m from UP and I got 90 marks in jee mains and 67.5% in cbse board so can I get any gov. Colg
    I am afraid it will be very tough getting admission in government colleges. However, do attend counselling as anything can happen by spot round. Also apply to some private engineering colleges for back up.
    JEE Main 2014 | JEE Advanced 2014 | VITEEE 2014 | MGIMS PMT 2014 | How to study effectively
    Please feel free to ask any queries related to all admission exams and procedures. If you have any queries regarding Admission 2014, Entrance exams, exam preparation or any other question, please ask here.

[QUOTE=aman8726944316;49547]Sir I m from Ap and I got 113 marks in jee mains and 96% inState board and catageory is sc what would be my all india rank

Quote Originally Posted by dimpu View Post
    Sir I m from Ap and I got 113 marks in jee mains and 96% inState board and catageory is sc what would be my all india rank
    Now I have heard that AP is a really scoring board, so I believe your percentile would be somewhere between 90 and 95. With 113 JEE Main amrks, your JEE Main AIR is expected to be around 60000

Red face Re: what rank i would get in jee main and in which nit.........

i am under general category and belong to kerala state............
    so which all niits will i get???

jee mark 150 cbse board percentage 86.4

Quote Originally Posted by AnweshaBose View Post
    Hello sana

With 150 JEE Main marks and 86.4% in CBSE, your expected AIR is around 53000.

Please tell your state and category or Pls see JEE Main college and Branch predictor to see which NITs you can get

Quote Originally Posted by sana View Post
    NIT of Kerala will not be possible. Pls see JEE Main college and Branch predictor to see which NITs you can get and which branches in them. Please select quota s "AI" to see options on All India basis