Page 1 of 12 123 11 ... LastLast

Thread: jee main rank predictor with 12th board marks

Exclamation jee main rank predictor with 12th board marks

I am from general category. my JEE MAIN marks is 119 and my CBSE board percentage is 92.8(PCM 92)
    what will be my expected rank?
    what are my chances in the NITs?
    will I get PDPU,IIITD,PEC OR DAIICT?
    please reply......

Re: jee main rank predictor with 12th board marks

Quote Originally Posted by purojit mitra View Post
    I am from general category. my JEE MAIN marks is 119 and my CBSE board percentage is 92.8(PCM 92)
    what will be my expected rank?
    what are my chances in the NITs?
    will I get PDPU,IIITD,PEC OR DAIICT?
    please reply......
    Kindly tell best of five percentage as that will be counted and not PCM
    JEE Main 2014 | JEE Advanced 2014 | VITEEE 2014 | MGIMS PMT 2014 | How to study effectively
    Please feel free to ask any queries related to all admission exams and procedures. If you have any queries regarding Admission 2014, Entrance exams, exam preparation or any other question, please ask here.

hello sir/ma'am,my jee main total was 117 and my board percentage 94% in jk board...what might be my rank?

Quote Originally Posted by Zakir View Post
    hello sir/ma'am,my jee main total was 117 and my board percentage 94% in jk board...what might be my rank?
    Hello zakir

With 117 marks in JEE Main your AIR would be around 70000. I am sorry but I am not very sure what your percentile would be with 94% in Jharkhand Board. If it is more than 97, then AIR will improve to around 40000.
    JEE Main 2014 | JEE Advanced 2014 | VITEEE 2014 | MGIMS PMT 2014 | How to study effectively
    Please feel free to ask any queries related to all admission exams and procedures. If you have any queries regarding Admission 2014, Entrance exams, exam preparation or any other question, please ask here.

not jharkhand board,it is jammu and kashmir board....

Quote Originally Posted by Zakir View Post
    not jharkhand board,it is jammu and kashmir board....
    My apologies. Even then, I cannot say what your percentile would be. Though it must be good, it is not very easy in any board to get 94%

My JEE Main 2013 score is 119 and got 94.6 % in CBSE board exam. I belong to general category. What will be my expected rank?
    whether I will get admission in NIT's?

Talking jee main rank predictor with 12th board marks

My CBSE Percentage is 95.6 and JEE main Marks are 160, I am from Haryana and belong to General Category, Can you please tell me my expected rank and can I get admission in any of the NIT ?
    Thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by suprija View Post
    My JEE Main 2013 score is 119 and got 94.6 % in CBSE board exam. I belong to general category. What will be my expected rank?
    whether I will get admission in NIT's?
    Hello suprija

Your JEE Main marks are unfortunately a bit low indicating an AIR of around 70000. But your board marks on the other hand are high which might improve your rank to around 50000. I am afraid that for a general category student admission in NITs at this rank is difficult. But don't worry, there are some very good private colleges where you may get admission. May I know your state? You must apply to them. Then even if your rank gets better than expected, you can get admission in NITs, if not, you can take admission in the private colleges

Quote Originally Posted by Aashish Aggarwal View Post
    My CBSE Percentage is 95.6 and JEE main Marks are 160, I am from Haryana and belong to General Category, Can you please tell me my expected rank and can I get admission in any of the NIT ?
    Thankyou
    Interesting marks - see your JEE Main score is above average, indicating an AIR of around 26000. Your CBSE marks on the other hand are very good. This can help improve your rank by many thousands if all goes well. At this moment it is difficult to say exactly how much, considering the analysis by a certain man who had hacked into cbse sites showing that percentage scores are concentrated in some slabs. So in your case, your rank may become 18000 or may also become 32000. Pls see JEE Main college and Branch predictor to see which NITs you can get