Page 12 of 94 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: JEE Main rank predictor with JEE Main marks and 12th percentage

Re: JEE Main rank predictor with JEE Main marks and 12th percentage

According to previous years trends, you can get Chemical Engineering \ Technology, Civil Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgy and Materials Engineering, Mining Engineering with Home state quota in NIT Surathkal.
    JEE Main 2014 | JEE Advanced 2014 | VITEEE 2014 | MGIMS PMT 2014 | How to study effectively
    Please feel free to ask any queries related to all admission exams and procedures. If you have any queries regarding Admission 2014, Entrance exams, exam preparation or any other question, please ask here.

sir/ma'am,
    according to Jee advanced site, the candidates figuring in the category rank list are those who do not figure in the 75750 selected in the CML. Does that mean CML includes all categories and does this imply that 113 are the marks required for 75750 AIR or is it just the cutoff for the general category. Also most of the coaching institutes were predicting cutoff for open category to be somewhere b/w 125-134 but as it turns out it is only 113, does that mean ranks will be better than last year???

Quote Originally Posted by aisha singh View Post
    sir/ma'am,
    according to Jee advanced site, the candidates figuring in the category rank list are those who do not figure in the 75750 selected in the CML. Does that mean CML includes all categories and does this imply that 113 are the marks required for 75750 AIR or is it just the cutoff for the general category. Also most of the coaching institutes were predicting cutoff for open category to be somewhere b/w 125-134 but as it turns out it is only 113, does that mean ranks will be better than last year???
    Sorry I did not get you. Which list are you talking about? Can you pls give the link?

Also, yes 113 is the marks needed to make it to cut off. (This was announced lot earlier)
    JEE Main 2014 | JEE Advanced 2014 | VITEEE 2014 | MGIMS PMT 2014 | How to study effectively
    Please feel free to ask any queries related to all admission exams and procedures. If you have any queries regarding Admission 2014, Entrance exams, exam preparation or any other question, please ask here.

sir my daughter has 165 marks in jeemain and 76.2%from cbse. i am from up. wt rank i expect

i m presently pursuing B.E degree in electronics & comm. from UVCE (bangalore). if i get mechanical engg. seat in MNNIT, should i go for it?

Quote Originally Posted by aisha singh View Post
    sir/ma'am,
    Ohk. Just figured what is happening here in your mind!

113 is the cut off determined by JEE Board for General candidates. See JEE Main official cut offs here

I know coaching institutes predicted something else, but that happens all the time. Predicted cut offs are little here and there from official ones.

The 113 marks is only a eligibility condition to let you apply for JEE Adv. Rest of eligibility will be determined by your Board percentile

Quote Originally Posted by AnweshaBose View Post
    Hello sneha22

With 137 JEE Main marks, the 91% CBSE score will give you a huge advantage I think. Your expected JEE Main AIR will be around 45000. Also, please see JEE Main branch-college predictor to see which college options are there!
    thankyou so much sir for replying......but is your prediction reliable bcoz there are so many people who hv scored better than 137

Quote Originally Posted by sneha22 View Post
    thankyou so much sir for replying......but is your prediction reliable bcoz there are so many people who hv scored better than 137
    I understand your apprehension, but we are doing our best to analyse. Most probably we should be right!

Lightbulb Re: JEE Main rank predictor with JEE Main marks and 12th percentage

My JEE Main marks are 182 and ISC board %age is 92.8.What will be my rank.Can I get DAIICT with this rank.

Quote Originally Posted by droftware View Post
    My JEE Main marks are 182 and ISC board %age is 92.8.What will be my rank.Can I get DAIICT with this rank.
    182 marks is very good in JEE Main 2013! Good work! I think your rank will be better than 12000. There are 90% chances of you easily getting a seat in DAIICT!